Those who’re looking for a commitment-free, affordable means to get acquainted with vaping, consider e-cigs a perfect option. Let’s read below to see why electronic cigarettes are regarded as a route to make the tobacco epidemic less severe, and discover a low cost and secure e-cig merchant account for the merchants in the field.
Smoking vs Vaping: E-Cig Merchant Account
E-cigs are also called “cigalikes” because of their design and structure to be like a traditional cigarette. Vaporizers come with a rechargeable module combined with interchangeable e-liquid. You can find a large variety of this type of devices and liquids in the market these days.
According to a 2018 Public Health England (PHE) report, vaping caused at least 95% less harm as compared to smoking. That’s the reason why more smokers are encouraged to go with vaping instead of traditional smoking.
The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that tobacco causes the death of up to 1/2 of its regular users. It causes cardiovascular disease, cancers of different types, such as lung cancer, respiratory problems, and more.
Are you an electronic cigarette merchant trying to find the best payment processing for your business? Well, you just need to work with a respectable high risk processor that can get you a reliable and cheap e-cig merchant account fast and without difficulty.
E-Cigs as a Lesser Evil: Facts
Here’re some facts concerning e-cigs being a lesser evil:
- According to the Royal College of Physician and Public Health England, e-cigs have positive effects, which can’t be said about traditional tobaccos.
- The German e-cig lobbyists say that 91% of all electronic cigarette users were smoking tobaccos in the past. 8% smoke both e-cigs and tobaccos, and are considered dual-users. Only 1% of this survey participants are those who haven’t smoked before.
- The burning process of tobaccos results in the production of thousands of substances, many of which are toxic or even carcinogenic. E-cigs don’t burn tobacco.
- Passive e-smoking causes less harm than tobacco smoking. The German Cancer Research Center (DFKZ) reports that passive tobacco smoking has to do with breast cancer, respiratory diseases, asthma in young women, and a number of other health problems in general. Passive e-smoking isn’t linked with these problems.
- When it comes to affordability, even heavy e-smokers that buy various liquids, a new evaporator head, or a new appliance often, don’t spend as much on their electronic devices as tobacco users.
- According to the Federal Ministry of Health of Germany, the fear that young people get attracted to traditional tobacco products through e-cigs isn’t proven by data.
- Users don’t throw their e-cigs regularly, so there’s less waste.
Currently, up to 20% of smokers in the UK have been e-cig and vaporizer users. Those who support the use of electronic cigarettes note that the greatest advantage of these products is their being less harmful globally, which isn’t the case with traditional cigarettes.
To sum up, the fact that e-cigs are considered less harmful than standard tobaccos is confirmed by more than one scientific research. So, just work with a reliable merchant services provider and take your e-cig business to the next level with ease.
Author Bio: Electronic payments expert Blair Thomas is the co-founder of high risk payment processing company eMerchantBroker that offers the most secure and cheapest e-cig merchant account in the industry. He’s just as passionate about his business as he is with traveling and spending time with his dog Cooper.